Tel: 0113 483 0017
Mob: 07920 198 543
Location: Leeds Office
Services: InventoryDownload vCard
John has over 10 years of experience with a particular focus on inventory appraisals for SMEs and large corporate appraisals in the ABL sector, both in the UK and Europe.
|· Metal production (predominantly steel and aluminium)|
· Metal recycling
· Metal processing
· Minerals, ores and other raw materials
· Steel stockholders and distributors
· Automotive parts
· Aerospace parts
· Production and Assembly
· Construction materials
· Glass manufacture and wholesale
· Chemical and compound manufacture
· Alcohol manufacturers and distributors
· Food and beverage production / packing
· Pharmaceutical manufacture and repacking
· Grey market / parallel imported inventory
· Computer and technology products
· Paper converting and production
· Retail – including clothing, fashion and others
· Consumer goods
· Perfumes and cosmetics
Professional Accomplishments / Key Skills
Lead appraiser in numerous metal manufacture, processing and distribution inventory appraisals throughout the UK and Europe, with a total inventory value of over £1 billion.
Key focus on steel and aluminium manufacture, including raw material, work in progress (conversion and non-conversion) and finished product valuations for the asset-based lending market.
Consultant to numerous asset-based lenders, banks, accountants, PE firms and debt advisors, both directly and indirectly, across numerous industries.
Assisted in the development of methodology and presentation of inventory appraisals.
Consulted extensively on cross-border asset transaction structures.
Planned and subsequently executed numerous successful exit strategies.
Contact John Boxall Back