Handling Equipment Manufacturer
- Long established business with known industry name
- Supplying pneumatic production line equipment including handling systems, cranes and conveyors, particularly for the automotive industry
- Blue chip customer base of major UK companies
- Fully equipped leasehold manufacturing facility in south-east England
- Turnover year ended 30th April 2021 c.£4m
Offers due Tuesday 3rd May, 2022 at 4:00pm BST.
On receipt of a signed confidentiality agreement, Hilco will provide access to a virtual data room providing further information. email@example.com.Please download the agreement by clicking the below link and return it to
All expressions of interest and bids are to be directed to Hilco.
Key Terms & Conditions
The bidder acknowledges that Hilco acts as an agent for the proposed administrators who offer for sale only what right, title and interest the Company possess in the assets. Such sale will be without any warranties, expressed or implied. The information provided has not been verified by Hilco or the proposed administrators and bidders are deemed to have carried out their own due diligence.