Digi.me Personal Data Platform
ACQUISITION OPPORTUNITY – BUSINESS FOR SALE
Digi.me: Personal Data Platform
Consentry: Private Covid-19 Digital Health Pass App
Hilco Streambank is seeking offers to acquire the business and assets of Digi.me, the world leading personal data platform which enables businesses and individuals to access higher quality personal data than has been previously available, privately, securely and with consent. The salient details on the business are as follows:
- c£23.5m investment to date, platform at early stages of revenue generation
- Partnerships in place with multinationals
- Human centric platform that sources data directly from the individual
- Similar to Yodlee and Plaid platforms but covers all data categories including health, finance, social, entertainment
- Strong pipeline with high value contracts close to agreement
- Includes the Jet platform which manages the issues of data being in numerous formats and could be purchased separately
- Huge potential
- Headquarters in Guildford, Southern England
- Further information can be found at https://digi.me/
Digi.me also owns Consentry which is a unique Covid-19 private digital health pass app that digitises lateral flow tests taken by the individual at home and provides a QR code within 15 minutes. The app assists in managing the risk of Covid-19 for returning to work, education, travel, leisure and events, and could be purchased separately from Digi-me. The salient details are as follows:
- Product development cost of c. £1.5m
- Digi.me is authorised to handle medical data in US, UK, Iceland and Netherlands and with Consentry provides Covid data services globally
- Advanced discussions with international governments
- Significant revenue to be generated in the short term
- Further information can be found at https://consentry.com/
On receipt of a signed non disclosure agreement (NDA) access will be provided to a virtual data room housing additional information on the opportunity.
To access the NDA please click the link below then sign and return it via email to Anne Percival at email@example.com.
All expressions of interest and bids are to be directed to Hilco.
KEY TERMS & CONDITIONS
The bidder acknowledges that Hilco acts as an agent, who offer for sale only what right, title and interest (if any) the Company possesses in the assets. Such sale will be without any warranties, expressed or implied. Hilco has not verified the information provided, and bidders are deemed to have carried out their own due diligence.