Manufacturer of Steel Products
Mercia Blades Limited t/a Harborough Strip Steel – In Administration
Hilco has been instructed to seek offers for Mercia Blades Limited t/a Harborough Strip Steel (in Administration) (“Mercia” or the “Company”). Established in 2013, the Company is a manufacturer of rules and ancillary products for the die making, packaging and printing industries.
Assets For Sale
Machinery & Equipment
The main plant and machinery assets (which include parts held by third parties) include:
- Service Line – Levelling, marking and cut to length /recoil lines (3 off)
- Shaving Line – Dimensional control of steel strip / recoil line
- Edge Hardening Line – Induction hardening line
- Coil Grinding Line – Strip edge sharpening line
- Press Line – Power presses utilised to form edge profiles (4 lines)
- Test and Factory and Office Equipment
It must be noted that Mercia does not own all parts of all machines, with certain parts being owned by separate companies and not available for purchase. Generally these parts held by separate companies are required in order for the machine to operate. We note that certain lines/machines are not in working order, with parts missing.
- Unit C4 and D1 The Welland Business Park, Market Harborough, Leicestershire, LE16 7PS.
- Unit D1 is held on a 10 year lease expiring in 28 February 2022. Unit C4 is held on a lease expiring in 28 February 2022.
- The Company name
- The web domain: https://stripsteel.co.uk/
- The customer database
The Goodwill of the business
Offers are due by 10am GMT on Thursday 3rd February 2022. Please get in touch with the Hilco representative listed as soon as possible to express your interest and obtain further information.
Key Terms & Conditions
The bidder acknowledges that Hilco acts as an agent for the Administrators who offer for sale only what right, title and interest the Company possess in the assets. Such sale will be without any warranties, expressed or implied. The information provided has not been verified by Hilco or the proposed administrators and bidders are deemed to have carried out their own due diligence.