Geotechnical and Geo-environmental consultancy
Geotechnical, Geo-environmental and Structural Investigation Consultancy
- Long established family run business founded in 1993
- Providing investigation services to the construction industry throughout the UK
- Undertaking pre-acquisition and pre-construction geo-environmental and geotechnical surveys, asbestos surveys, structural surveying and construction materials assessment.
- Holding ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 along with industry accreditations
- Experienced technicians and engineers qualified to work across multiple environments including rail and highways
- In-house laboratory facilitates enabling quick turn-around for contamination and geotechnical test results
- Extensive client base with significant ongoing projects and prospects
- Owned testing and sampling equipment and largely owned vehicle fleet
- Fully equipped leasehold premises
- Pre-pandemic turnover c. £1.5m
- Turnover for year ended 31 January 2021 c. £1.0m
- South England based
Offers are due January 14, 2022 at 12pm GMT.
On receipt of a signed confidentiality agreement, Hilco will provide access to a virtual data room providing further information. email@example.com.Please download the agreement by clicking the below link and return it to
All expressions of interest and bids are to be directed to Hilco.
Key Terms & Conditions
The bidder acknowledges that Hilco acts as an agent for the proposed administrators who offer for sale only what right, title and interest the Company possess in the assets. Such sale will be without any warranties, expressed or implied. The information provided has not been verified by Hilco or the proposed administrators and bidders are deemed to have carried out their own due diligence.