Corporate Serviced Apartments Company
ACQUISITION OPPORTUNITY – BUSINESS FOR SALE
Hilco Valuation Services (“Hilco”) is pleased to be instructed to seek offers to acquire the business and assets of “Project Saturn” (the “Company”). The salient details on the business are as follows:
- Providing own serviced apartments and apartments via a network of partner operators
- Supplying accommodation to corporate clients primarily in the UK, Europe and Latin America
- Operating 40 serviced apartment units in the UK
- Large established customer base
- Long serving experienced management team
- 2019 turnover c. £19m
- 2020 turnover c. £11m
- The benefit of the existing trade including reservation and agency income, customer database and affiliations, and the Company’s network of operator contacts.
- The leasehold apartment premises and the Company’s offices (if required).
- The furniture and fixtures and fittings within the apartments and offices as owned by the Company.
- The valuable goodwill attaching to the business
On receipt of a signed confidentiality agreement,
Hilco will provide access to a virtual data room providing further information.
Please download the agreement by clicking the
below link and return it to email@example.com.
All expressions of interest and bids are to be directed to Hilco.
KEY TERMS & CONDITIONS
The bidder acknowledges that Hilco acts as an agent, who offer for sale only what right, title and interest (if any) the Company possesses in the assets. Such sale will be without any warranties, expressed or implied. Hilco has not verified the information provided, and bidders are deemed to have carried out their own due diligence.