Hilco Streambank and Hilco Valuation Services (“Hilco”) is pleased to be instructed to seek offers to acquire the business and assets of “Project Spark” (the “Company”). The salient details on the business are as follows:
- Specialising in commercial and light industrial projects, fire, security and data installations
- Undertaking contract installations and full turnkey design and build services in relation to fit-outs, refurbishments and re-wiring
- Experienced team of managers, engineers and quantity surveyors
- NICEIC, ECS and ESC accreditations
- Existing projects and pipeline opportunities
- Based in southern England
- Turnover year ended 30th April 2021 c. £974, 000
- Leasehold Property – A leasehold office, further information TBC
- Tangible Assets – Office furniture and equipment, limited stock of electrical items and machinery/tools
- Work in Progress – The contracts held at the date of completion of the transaction
- Goodwill – The valuable goodwill attaching to the business
All expressions of interest and bids are to be directed to Hilco. On receipt of a signed confidentiality agreement, Hilco will provide access to a virtual data room providing further information.
Key Terms & Conditions
The bidder acknowledges that Hilco acts as an agent, who offer for sale only what right, title and interest (if any) the Company possesses in the assets. Such sale will be without any warranties, expressed or implied. Hilco has not verified the information provided, and bidders are deemed to have carried out their own due diligence. Hilco’s full Terms and Conditions apply.