255 Lordship Lane, Tottenham, London
- Vacant Residential Led Mixed Use Investment Opportunity
- 32 apartments & 6,667 sq ft commercial
- Practical completion Sep 2021
- Unbroken Freehold for sale on behalf of the Joint Administrators
Tottenham is a vibrant and popular district of north London with a variety of local amenities and excellent transport links into Central London.
The property is located on the south side of Lordship Lane, opposite the junction
with Awlfield Avenue, 250 m from the green spaces of Lordship Recreation Ground
There are an array of shops, supermarkets, pubs and restaurants off the High Road
at Bruce Grove 1 km away, as well as Bruce Grove station (London overground to
Liverpool Street in 18 mins) Turnpike Lane (Piccadilly Line to Kings Cross in 13 mins)
and Tottenham Hale (Victoria Line to Oxford Circus in 15 mins) are c 1 5 km and
1 8 km away respectively.
Road links are excellent with the A 10 close by, which links to the A 406 north
circular 2 km away, and to the City of London to the south.
Tottenham is the subject of significant regeneration, receiving 28 m from the
Mayor’s Regeneration Fund, matched by 13 m from Haringey Council and 20 m
from TfL The town centre is being improved with new public spaces and housing,
increased transport capacity and transport links, so that it can reap the benefits of
Tottenham Hotspur’s new world class stadium development.
Bruce Grove, Holcombe Market and its surroundings, which are c 1 km from 255
Lordship Lane are being comprehensively redesigned to make the space more
attractive and easier to use, bringing increased activity to the area.
Numerous residential developments are either underway or planned at Tottenham
Hale which will result in circa 2500 new homes and a range of new commercial
and leisure accommodation.
- Freehold for sale
- Construction being completed by the vendors with 3ACE (Contractors) UK
Ltd as main contractor
- Sale to be completed following practical completion due September 2021
32 apartments over ground and three upper floors, all with private outside
amenity space (some on roof terrace)
- 5 x 1 bed, 20 x 2 bed, 6 x 3 bed, 1 x 4 bed. Total residential net sales area
26,218 sq ft
- Only 3 affordable units (intermediate)
- Flexible office accommodation within 4 suites of 5,384 sq ft. Additional
accommodation within use class B1/B8/D1/D2 of 1,283 sq ft.
- Links to central London in 13 minutes from local underground stations
- Strong residential rental demand
- Tottenham undergoing significant regeneration. Bruce Gove and Tottenham Hale being remodelled
- Crossrail 2 to run through Tottenham Hale station
- Offers are invited for the freehold interest
- Handless Soho white gloss kitchen cupboards with Starlight 38mm laminate
square edge worktops (3000 x 600 x 38)
- Adobe Matrix R15 1 stainless steel undermount kitchen sink with PPI Arras
Monobloc chrome swan neck mixer tap
- Candy FCT 405X Single fan oven with LED programmer, Candy CH64BVT 60cm
ceramic hob with twin power zone, Bosch DLN53AA70B canopy
- Neue ND1H 1L949 80 slim integrated dishwasher / Neue NI 3E7L0NB 80
- Neue NCBS 1772 70/N integrated static 70/30 fridge freezer
- Bosch WNAA134U8GB8 washer dryer / Neue NED 1475D4E 1 80 washer dryer
- Grotherm 800 Thermostatic bath mixer and shower mixer with shower set,
Concetto basin mixer
- Mira shower trays, Merlyn panels/doors
- Laufe pro soft close seat
- Techno project toilet roll holder and robe hook
- Vitra mirror cabinet
The commercial accommodation will be finished to shell and core.
Click Here to view the accomodation schedule and floor plans.
- Architect – Oculus Architects Limited
- Main Contractor – 3 ACE (Contractors) UK Ltd
- Project Manager – Naismiths
- Structural Warranty – Build Zone
Consent was granted for ‘Demolition of existing building, construction of new road and
construction of a lower ground, first, second and set back third storey building
comprising of 31 new residential flats and new office space’ in August 2016 ref
HGY/ 2015 2321.
Subsequently, in December 2017 consent was granted for ‘Variation of Condition 2
(plans and specification) attached to planning permission HGY/ 2015 2321 for the
erection of a four storey development (plus two below ground levels) of 32 residential
units plus commercial space, including an additional lower ground floor level of 549 26
The Section 106 agreement details that three dwellings are to be provided as
intermediate housing (Units 1 2 3 1 x 4 bed, 1 x 3 bed, 1 x 2 bed). In addition, the
office accommodation is to be let for no more tha n 12 p sq ft until Dec 2023 no more
than 80 of market rent for the following 2 years (not less than 12 p sq ft), and no more
than 90 of market rent thereafter (not less than 12 p sq ft).
EPC’s & SAP’s
EPCs and SAPs will be obtained on practical completion and will be made available
at that time.
Offers are invited for the freehold interest with vacant possession
VAT will be payable if applicable
It is s intended that the property will be sold by way of private treaty. A date for the
submission of offers will be confirmed in due course.
The Joint Administrators are not bound to accept the highest, or indeed any offer
Additional information is available in the data room Access will be provided on
Strictly to be arranged via the sole agents, Hilco Global Real Estate Advisory.