New and Boxed Apple iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini and iPad Pro Tablet Computers
Sale Date: 17 June 2021, 11:00am BSTPLACE A BID
Office Furniture, IT & Equipment
Monday 14 June 2021, Strictly by prior appointment only
Arcadia Apple Products | Online Auction
All items are subject to availability
- Apple iPhone 12 Pro, 5G, 128GB, Graphite Mobile Phones
- Apple iPhone 12, 5G, 128GB, Black Mobile Phones
- Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 5G, 128GB, Black Mobile Phones
- Apple iPad Pro (A2232) 12.9 inch, 4th Gen, 256GB Space Grey Tablet Computers
- Removal Deadline: Tuesday 22 June 2021, 4:00pm BST Strictly by prior appointment only
- Removal Hours: Monday 21 and Tuesday 22 June 2021, 9.00am to 4.00pm BST (Excluding Weekends) Strictly by prior appointment
- Collection is only permitted once a paid in full invoice has been received
- The Buyer and or their removal contractor must supply their own lifting equipment Method statements and risk assessments, copies of all relevant insurances documents and operator licenses must be supplied and approved ahead of any item being dismantled or moved in accordance with Health & Safety policies. Site attendance for the duration of the removal process to be confirmed and agreed in advance
- Anyone attending site will be required to wear the relevant PPE workwear including Hi-Viz Vest/Jacket and Safety Footwear. In accordance with Government Covid-19 Guidelines all visitors to site must wear PPE including gloves & face coverings. If visitors don’t have gloves or face coverings these will be supplied. Visitors must inform the site manager if they are ill or have been ill prior to visiting site. Social distancing measures will be in place and hand sanitising facilities will be available.
Terms & Conditions
- Buyer’s Premium of 15% will be applicable to this sale
- VAT at 20% will be added to the total price and Buyer`s Premium (There may be exceptions)
- Credit cards are NOT accepted as payment against your invoice. All payments are to be made via bank transfer – account details will be shown on your invoice.
- All payments must be cleared in our account by Friday 18 June 2021, 3:00pm BST, Strictly by prior appointment
- All persons arriving on site must report to the entrance and complete the signing in procedure book
- This site is a full PPE area and everyone must comply whilst the site is designated as such. PPE worn must comply with all relevant Method Statements. Anyone not found wearing his/her PPE will be required to leave the site, if in doubt assistance must be sought from the site Supervisor
- Covid restrictions may apply
- View Standard Terms & Conditions.