Debenhams Support Centre Taunton
Bedford House, Park St, Taunton, TA1 4DB
Offers Due: 10 August 2021 12:00pm BSTDownloadable Catalogue
Monday 9 August 2021, Strictly by Prior Appointment Only
Private Treaty Sale of Servers, Monitors, Projectors, Televisions, Toner Cartridges & Miscellaneous New/Boxed Items
On Behalf of Geoff Rowley and Alastair Massey, of FRP Advisory Trading Limited,
Joint Administrators’ of Department Stores Realisations Limited,
(formerly Debenhams Retail Ltd)
- HP Proliant ML350 G9 Servers
- HP Proliant ML350P G8 Servers
- HP Proliant ML350 G6 Servers
- HP Elite Display, NEC, Benq & Dell Monitors
- Samsung, LG, & Sony Televisions
- Epsom & Benq LCD Projectors
- Canon Canoscan LIDE220 Compact Scanners (New, Boxed)
- Epson Perfection V600 Scanners (New, Boxed)
- Microsoft Lifecam HD-3000 Webcams (New, Boxed)
- Various Startech.com Adapters (New, Boxed)
- HP Elitepad AC Adapters & Docking Stations (New, Boxed)
- Large Qty of HP, Lexmark, Canon & Konica Minolta Toner Cartridges (New, Boxed)
- And More
Subject to availability, This is sold as a complete package and should you be successful with your offer you cannot ‘Cherry Pick’ items
- Removal Deadline: Thursday 12 August 2021, 4:00pm BST Strictly by prior appointment only
- Removal Hours: Thursday 12 August 2021, 9:00am – 4:00pm BST, Strictly by prior appointment (Excluding Weekends)
- Collection is only permitted once a paid in full invoice has been received
- The Buyer and or their removal contractor must supply their own lifting equipment Method statements and risk assessments, copies of all relevant insurances documents and operator licenses must be supplied and approved ahead of any item being dismantled or moved in accordance with Health & Safety policies. Site attendance for the duration of the removal process to be confirmed and agreed in advance
- Anyone attending site will be required to wear the relevant PPE workwear including Hi-Viz Vest/Jacket and Safety Footwear. In accordance with Government Covid-19 Guidelines all visitors to site must wear PPE including gloves & face coverings. If visitors don’t have gloves or face coverings these will be supplied. Visitors must inform the site manager if they are ill or have been ill prior to visiting site. Social distancing measures will be in place and hand sanitising facilities will be available.
- View Standard Removal Terms.
Terms & Conditions
- All lots located in the data centre will be situated in their original locations lying in the comms cabinets. Access to the data room is approximately 25 metres along a flat route to two external loading bays, one with a functioning load leveller. We would not recommend vehicles in excess of 18 tonnes be used for collection and strongly recommend that a collection slot is confirmed well in advance of site attendance.
- Buyer’s Premium of 15% will be applicable to this sale
- VAT at 20% will be added to the total price and Buyer`s Premium (There may be exceptions)
- Credit cards are NOT accepted as payment against your invoice. All payments are to be made via bank transfer – account details will be shown on your invoice.
- All payments must be cleared in our account by Thursday 12 August 2021, 3:00pm BST, Strictly by prior appointment
- All persons arriving on site must report to the entrance and complete the signing in procedure book
- This site is a full PPE area and everyone must comply whilst the site is designated as such. PPE worn must comply with all relevant Method Statements. Anyone not found wearing his/her PPE will be required to leave the site, if in doubt assistance must be sought from the site Supervisor
- View Standard Terms & Conditions.