Surplus Packages of Test & Measurement Equipment From Jabil: Oscilloscopes, Multimeters, Network Testers, Power Supplies & Much More
Marcianise, Italy & Wuhan, China
Sale Date: 12 August 2021, 3:00pm BST
Strictly by prior appointment only
Online Auction: Test & Measurement Equipment
Surplus to the continuing operations of Jabil Marcianise
Click here to View Jabil Italy Catalogue
Click here to View Jabil Wuhan Catalogue
- Optical Powerheads
- Optical Modules
- Frequency Counters
- Network Testers
- Tunable Laser Sources
- Arc Fusion Slicers
- Data Loggers
- Source Meters
- Wave Runners
- Polarization Controllers
- And More.
Sale held in conjunction with:
- Removal Deadline: TBC 2021, 4:00pm Strictly by prior appointment only
- Removal Hours: TBC 2021 Strictly by prior appointment only
- Collection is only permitted once a paid in full invoice has been received
- The Buyer and or their removal contractor must supply their own lifting equipment Method statements and risk assessments, copies of all relevant insurances documents and operator licenses must be supplied and approved ahead of any item being dismantled or moved in accordance with Health & Safety policies. Site attendance for the duration of the removal process to be confirmed and agreed in advance
- Anyone attending site will be required to wear the relevant PPE workwear including Hi-Viz Vest/Jacket and Safety Footwear. In accordance with Government Covid-19 Guidelines all visitors to site must wear PPE including gloves & face coverings. If visitors don’t have gloves or face coverings these will be supplied. Visitors must inform the site manager if they are ill or have been ill prior to visiting site. Social distancing measures will be in place and hand sanitising facilities will be available.
- View Standard Removal Terms.
Terms & Conditions
- Buyer`s Premium of 16% will be applicable to this sale
- VAT at 22% will be added to the total price and Buyer`s Premium (There may be exceptions)
- Click here for further Terms.