128 Late Model Cars, ’64 to ’70 Plate
Sale Date: 6 July 2021, 11:00am BSTBID NOW
Transportation & Vehicles
Friday 2 July and Monday 5 July 2021, 9:00am - 4:30pm BST, Strictly by prior appointment only
Raedex Consortium Limited - In Administration Online Auction
By Order of the Joint Administrators of Raedex Consortium
All items are subject to availability
- ‘66 Plate Range Rover Vogue
- ‘17 Plate Mercedes Benz A160
- ‘17 & ‘18 Plate Mini Cooper
- ‘17 to ‘70 Plate Peugeot 3008, 2008, 308 & 208
- ‘66 to ‘20 Plate Renault Captur & Clio
- ‘65 to ‘70 Plate Vauxhall Corsa & Astra
- ‘66 to ‘68 Plate Fiat 500 & Tipo
- ‘64 to ‘68 Plate Hyundai Kona, i30, i20, i10
- ‘17 & ‘67 Plate Mazda 3
- ‘17 Plate Kia Ceed & Carens
- ‘65 & ‘66 Plate Nissan Juke
- ‘67 Plate Citroen C4 Picasso
- ’67 Plate Dacia Sandero
- ’17 Plate Jeep Renegade
- PLEASE BE AWARE: ALL VEHICLES HAVE BEEN PARKED UP FOR A WHILE AND MIGHT REQUIRE JUMP LEADS OR A STARTER PACK TO START THE VEHICLE
- Removal Deadline: Wednesday 14 July 2021, 4:00pm BST Strictly by prior appointment only
- Removal Hours: Friday 9 July – Wednesday 14 July 2021, 9:30am – 4:00pm BST, Strictly by prior appointment, excluding weekends
- Collection is only permitted once a paid in full invoice has been received
- The Buyer and or their removal contractor must supply their own lifting equipment Method statements and risk assessments, copies of all relevant insurances documents and operator licenses must be supplied and approved ahead of any item being dismantled or moved in accordance with Health & Safety policies. Site attendance for the duration of the removal process to be confirmed and agreed in advance
- Anyone attending site will be required to wear the relevant PPE workwear including Hi-Viz Vest/Jacket and Safety Footwear. In accordance with Government Covid-19 Guidelines all visitors to site must wear PPE including gloves & face coverings. If visitors don’t have gloves or face coverings these will be supplied. Visitors must inform the site manager if they are ill or have been ill prior to visiting site. Social distancing measures will be in place and hand sanitising facilities will be available.
Terms & Conditions
- Buyer’s Premium of 15% will be applicable to this sale
- VAT at 20% will be added to the Buyer`s Premium only. (There may be exceptions)
- Credit cards are NOT accepted as payment against your invoice. All payments are to be made via bank transfer – account details will be shown on your invoice.
- All payments must be cleared in our account by Thursday 8 July 2021, 12:00pm BST
- All Lots must be collected by Wednesday 14 July 2021, 4:00pm GMT Strictly by prior appointment
- All persons arriving on site must report to the entrance and complete the signing in procedure book
- This site is a full PPE area and everyone must comply whilst the site is designated as such. PPE worn must comply with all relevant Method Statements. Anyone not found wearing his/her PPE will be required to leave the site, if in doubt assistance must be sought from the site Supervisor
- Please Note: You will need to renew your vehicle tax online using the DVLA website to reverse a SORN (Statutory Off Road Notification) on a vehicle before you can drive it on the road. To do so you will need the 11-digit reference number from your registration document (V5C). If you do not have a V5C you will need to fill in and send an application for a log book (V62) and V890 form to the DVLA – a new log book costs £25. You can get a duplicate vehicle log book at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/application-for-a-vehicle-registration-certificate if you do not need to change anything in the log book. If you need to make any changes or you’re not yet registered as the vehicle’s keeper, you must make an application by post using form V62.
VAT qualifying vehicles: please note VAT will NOT be added to the hammer price. VAT will be added to the 10% Buyers Premium.
- View Standard Terms & Conditions.