Over 500 pieces of exquisite China Crockery, Glass Wear, Snowdonia Boxes and Dining Table Accessories removed from the Mayfair Department Store.
Offers Due: 2 July 2021,12:00pm BST
Strictly by appointment only
Sale: William and Son Limited - In Administration
On Behalf of RSM LLP Administrators of William and Son Limited
Free delivery within a 150 mile radius of Newbury, Berkshire.
To be sold as one lot in its entirety.
- Carlo Moretti Glass bowls, Wine glasses, Water glasses & Champagne flutes
- Sporting Life China Teapots, Bowls, Purple Mugs, Trays, Pill Boxes, Espresso Cups & Saucers
- Sporting Life China Rogaska Cognac Glasses, Silver Band Shot Glasses – Set of 6, 90 Degree Double Old Fashioned Tumblers, Amare Creamer,
Corinne Highball Glass, Cut Crystal Glass Gold Band, Single Malt Tasting Glass & 90 Degree Shot Glasses
- Sporting Life China Stainless Steel Butter Spreader, Multiple colors Whisky DOF Tumblers, White 2007 Carafe, Bella Mia Votive Tea Light & White Napkin Rings
- Sporting Life China Check/Silver Grey Shadow Fox Top Stocking & Vintage Rose/Pastel Brown Fur Stocking
- Sporting Life China Black Linck Ceramic Fruit Stand, Grey Underplate, Pininfarina Copper Pencil & Lampshades Without Bases
- Tom Alywin snowdonia boxes (white and yellow gold)
- Removal Deadline: TBC, 4:00pm BST Strictly by prior appointment only
- Removal Hours: TBC, 9:30am – 4:00pm BST, Strictly by prior appointment, excluding weekends
- Collection is only permitted once a paid in full invoice has been received
- The Buyer and or their removal contractor must supply their own lifting equipment Method statements and risk assessments, copies of all relevant insurances documents and operator licenses must be supplied and approved ahead of any item being dismantled or moved in accordance with Health & Safety policies. Site attendance for the duration of the removal process to be confirmed and agreed in advance
- Anyone attending site will be required to wear the relevant PPE workwear including Hi-Viz Vest/Jacket and Safety Footwear. In accordance with Government Covid-19 Guidelines all visitors to site must wear PPE including gloves & face coverings. If visitors don’t have gloves or face coverings these will be supplied. Visitors must inform the site manager if they are ill or have been ill prior to visiting site. Social distancing measures will be in place and hand sanitising facilities will be available.
- View Standard Removal Terms.
Terms & Conditions
- Buyer’s Premium of 15% will be applicable to this sale
- VAT at 20% will be added to the total price and Buyer`s Premium (There may be exceptions)
- Credit cards are NOT accepted as payment against your invoice. All payments are to be made via bank transfer – account details will be shown on your invoice.
- All payments must be cleared in our account by TBC xxx 2021, 3:00pm BST, Strictly by prior appointment
- All persons arriving on site must report to the entrance and complete the signing in procedure book
- This site is a full PPE area and everyone must comply whilst the site is designated as such. PPE worn must comply with all relevant Method Statements. Anyone not found wearing his/her PPE will be required to leave the site, if in doubt assistance must be sought from the site Supervisor
- View Standard Terms & Conditions.