Hilco is delighted to offer for sale a long-established landscaping Company primarily serving the house building sector across the South and South East of England. The business offers an excellent opportunity either as a standalone company, with scope to scale existing operations, or as a bolt on opportunity to an established organisation.
The salient details on the Company are as follows:
- Established over 35 years and headquartered in Southern England.
- Longstanding client base including many of the Country’s largest house builders
- Undertaking soft landscaping projects encompassing plots, open spaces and recreational areas as well as providing post completion maintenance services
- Operating with a number of accreditations including Safe Contractor, SMAS, Constructionline and certified ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001
- Approximately 73 live projects with an order book value of approx. £6.25m
- Experienced and skilled workforce of 50 comprising 33 direct employees and 14 subcontractors
- Commercial fleet of 18 vehicles with investment made in administration and IT systems
- Turnover for year ended 31st March 2023 c.£4.7m with a gross profit of c.£1.18m
- Forecast revenue for YE March 2024 c.£5.8m
Sale Process and Further Information
Offers are sought for 100% of the shares of the Company.
On receipt of a signed non-disclosure agreement (NDA) access will be provided to a virtual data room housing additional information. To access the NDA please click the link, sign and return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com