- Situated in an excellent trading position in a prime retail location within the West End of London.
- Opened in 2021 and trading as a bakery and café offering traditional patisserie products and coffees.
- Well-equipped premises planned over two floors and extending to approximately 2,385 sq ft and providing c.78 covers
- Additional external seating providing c.20 covers
- Lease with approximately 6 years to expiry at a rent of £495,500 per annum (before concession). Initial rent deposit circa. £296,700.
- Currently operating with 29 full-time and part-time employees
- Turnover for the year ended 31 December 2022 approx. £535,000 (8 months to end August 2023 c.£410,000).
Offers are sought for the fully equipped premises, either as a trading business, or for the lease and equipment in isolation.
Please note that the brand and trading style are not owned by the subject Company and do not form part of the assets being offered for sale.
Sale Process and Further Information
On receipt of a signed non-disclosure agreement (NDA) access will be provided to email@example.com
virtual data room housing additional information. To access the NDA please click the link, sign and return via email to