On Behalf of Quantuma Advisory Ltd
An opportunity to acquire the business and assets of a market renowned distributor of automotive components. Offers are being sought for the business and assets.
- Distributor of an extensive range of own brand components
- Stock in excess of £1mil at cost
- Principal Warehouse Equipment
- Customer Database
- Leasehold Premises
Offers are due Monday 21 March, 2022 at 1PM GMT.
On receipt of a signed non-disclosure agreement (NDA) access will be provided to a virtual data room housing additional information.
To access the NDA please click the link below, sign and return via email to email@example.com
Click Here to Download NDA
- Removal Deadline: Thursday 31 March 2022, 4:00pm BST
- Removal Hours: Monday 28th March – Thursday 31st March from 9:00am – 4.00pm BST. Strictly by prior appointment only.
- Collection is only permitted once a paid in full invoice has been received
- The Buyer and or their removal contractor must supply their own lifting equipment Method statements and risk assessments, copies of all relevant insurances documents and operator licenses must be supplied and approved ahead of any item being dismantled or moved in accordance with Health & Safety policies. Site attendance for the duration of the removal process to be confirmed and agreed in advance
- Anyone attending site will be required to wear the relevant PPE workwear including Hi-Viz Vest/Jacket and Safety Footwear. In accordance with Government Covid-19 Guidelines all visitors to site must wear PPE including gloves & face coverings. If visitors don’t have gloves or face coverings these will be supplied. Visitors must inform the site manager if they are ill or have been ill prior to visiting site. Social distancing measures will be in place and hand sanitising facilities will be available.
Terms & Conditions
- Buyer’s Premium of 10% will be applicable to this sale
- VAT at 20% will be added to the total price and Buyer’s Premium. Purchasers from overseas should note that the VAT on the Buyer’s Premium is not recoverable
- All payments must be cleared in our account by Thursday 24 March 2022, 11:00m GMT
- All Lots must be collected by Thursday 31 March 2022, 4:00pm BST, strictly by prior appointment
- All persons arriving on site must report to the entrance and complete the signing in procedure book
- This site is a full PPE area and everyone must comply whilst the site is designated as such. PPE worn must comply with all relevant Method Statements. Anyone not found wearing his/her PPE will be required to leave the site, if in doubt assistance must be sought from the site Supervisor
- View Standard Terms & Conditions.