Sheet Metal Power Presses up to 1000-Tonnes
Private Treaty Sale
Second Avenue, Bletchley Milton Keynes MK1 1DT
Strictly by Appointment only
On Behalf of the Administrators Of Broadway Stampings Ltd.
To Include Circa 22 various Power Presses
- Chin Fong 1000-Tonne Press
- Mecfond 800-Tonne Press with Tool Changer and Rail Car
- Schuler 550-Tonne Press
- Wilkins and Mitchell 800-Tonne Press
- British Clearing 750-Tonne Press
- Wilkins & Mitchell 600-Tonne Press
- Chin Fong 500-Tonne Press
- 2 of Chin Fong 250-Tonne Presses
- Granada Overhead Crane and Frame, 6.3T
NOTE: Sale of presses in conjunction with International Power Press
Subject to Availability
Click here for related sale of Sheet Metal Machinery, Toolroom Equipment, Robot Welding Cells etc
Click here for related sale of Diecasting Machines, Toolroom Equipment, Melting Furnaces etc
- Removal Deadline: TBC
- Removal Hours: Strictly by Appointment Only
- Collection is only permitted once a paid in full invoice has been received
- The Buyer and or their removal contractor must supply their own lifting equipment Method statements and risk assessments, copies of all relevant insurances documents and operator licenses must be supplied and approved ahead of any item being dismantled or moved in accordance with Health & Safety policies. Site attendance for the duration of the removal process to be confirmed and agreed in advance
- Anyone attending site will be required to wear the relevant PPE workwear including Hi-Viz Vest/Jacket and Safety Footwear. If visitors don’t have gloves or face coverings these will be supplied. Visitors must inform the site manager if they are ill or have been ill prior to visiting site. Social distancing measures will be in place and hand sanitising facilities will be available.
Terms & Conditions
- VAT at 20% will be added to the total price.
- All payments must be cleared in our account by TBC – agreed date
- All Lots must be collected by TBC – agreed date
- All persons arriving on site must report to the entrance and complete the signing in procedure book
- This site is a full PPE area and everyone must comply whilst the site is designated as such. PPE worn must comply with all relevant Method Statements. Anyone not found wearing his/her PPE will be required to leave the site, if in doubt assistance must be sought from the site Supervisor
- View Standard Terms & Conditions.