Hilco is delighted to offer for sale the business and assets of a property technology company, which, through revolutionising the design and construction process via digitisation, standardisation and productisation, enables the delivery of high-quality modular buildings at scale and speed. Integrating digital and physical technology allows users of the Company’s proprietary platform to design, procure, assemble and install structures at any location far faster, with significantly greater accuracy and considerably less risk than traditional methods.
- Digital design solution based on a physical kit of parts, delivered without a fixed factory;
- Proprietary software platform radically reduces risk, costs and time in design and planning;
- The software enables real-time design, 3D massing, 2D layouts, high-accuracy costing & carbon calculation and is based on a fully designed, high-performing, code compliant and sustainable building system;
- The platform generates fully engineered detailed design options, costs and programs in seconds;
- Standardised kit of parts consolidated from 1,300 components into six key sub-assemblies;
- Modules can be rapidly assembled off-site by local unskilled labour – construction does not require a fixed factory;
- Capable of delivering both private and public sector projects across a variety property types;
- Contract agreed with a major construction company and significant future prospects;
- Highly skilled and driven management team with considerable experience working on major global construction projects;
- C. £16m of investment to date;
- Currently operating with a team of 50 employees;
- Extensive intellectual property portfolio and significant brand equity.
- Cutting-Edge Technology: State-of-the-art proprietary digital design platform, the product of c. £7m of investment;
- Intellectual Property: Complete IP portfolio encompassing patent applications, registered trade marks, copyright in the platform content and design, domain names and social media assets;
- Organisational Knowledge & Know-How: In-depth trade secrets and knowledge covering the development of the software and its application;
- Established Supplier Base: The Company has an established network of manufacturers;
- Goodwill: Valuable goodwill attached to the business.
Sale Process and Further Information
Please register your interest and direct any questions in the first instance to Alexander Muir (+44 (0) 7593 562917, firstname.lastname@example.org) and Roland Cramp (+44 (0) 7710 152668, email@example.com) of Hilco, who will be able to provide access to further information on the signing of a confidentiality agreement and answer any questions you have at this stage. Bids are to be directed in writing to Hilco. Terms and conditions related to the sale can be provided on request.