Double Dragon – Restaurant Assets For Sale
1:00pm BST, Friday 9th September 2022
Offers are to be emailed to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
84-86 Rosebury Avenue, Clerkenwell, London, EC1R 4QY
On Behalf of The Liquidators of Firebrand Pizza Ltd
For the related Restaurant Lease sale, please see here.
- Removal Deadline: 4:00pm BST, Friday 16th September 2022
- Removal Hours: Strictly by prior appointment only, 10:00am-4:00pm BST, Friday 16th September 2022
- Collection is only permitted once a paid in full invoice has been received
- The Buyer and or their removal contractor must supply their own lifting equipment Method statements and risk assessments, copies of all relevant insurances documents and operator licenses must be supplied and approved ahead of any item being dismantled or moved in accordance with Health & Safety policies. Site attendance for the duration of the removal process to be confirmed and agreed in advance
- Anyone attending site will be required to wear the relevant PPE workwear including Hi-Viz Vest/Jacket and Safety Footwear. If visitors don’t have gloves or face coverings these will be supplied. Visitors must inform the site manager if they are ill or have been ill prior to visiting site. Social distancing measures will be in place and hand sanitising facilities will be available.
- Buyer’s Premium of 15% will be applicable to this sale
- VAT at 20% will be added to the total price and Buyer’s Premium. Purchasers from overseas should note that the VAT on the Buyer’s Premium is not recoverable
- All payments must be cleared in our account by 1:00pm BST, Tuesday 13th September 2022
- All Lots must be collected by Friday 16th September 2022, 4:00pm BST, Strictly by prior appointment only
- All persons arriving on site must report to the entrance and complete the signing in procedure book
- This site is a full PPE area and everyone must comply whilst the site is designated as such. PPE worn must comply with all relevant Method Statements. Anyone not found wearing his/her PPE will be required to leave the site, if in doubt assistance must be sought from the site Supervisor
- View Standard Terms & Conditions.