Stock of Window Frame Profiles
Tuesday 22 March 2022
Units 2, 4, 5 & 7 Banda Industrial Estate, Nursteed Road, Devizes, Wiltshire SN10 3DY
The stock of steel & aluminium cut-to-length window frame profiles and associated ironmongery
On Behalf of the Liquidator of Wright Style Limited and Others
Please Click Here to Download Stock List Link For Guidance Purposes Only.
We strongly Recommend Inspection to Confirm Availability of All Items.
Subject to availability
Related Sales by Private Treaty & Online Auction
– due Tuesday 22 March 2022:
- Removal Deadline: Tuesday 29 March 2022, 4:00pm BST, Strictly by prior appointment only
- Removal Hours: Strictly by prior appointment (Excluding Weekends)
- Collection is only permitted once a paid in full invoice has been received
- The Buyer and or their removal contractor must supply their own lifting equipment Method statements and risk assessments, copies of all relevant insurances documents and operator licenses must be supplied and approved ahead of any item being dismantled or moved in accordance with Health & Safety policies. Site attendance for the duration of the removal process to be confirmed and agreed in advance
- Anyone attending site will be required to wear the relevant PPE workwear including Hi-Viz Vest/Jacket and Safety Footwear. In accordance with Government Covid-19 Guidelines all visitors to site must wear PPE including gloves & face coverings. If visitors don’t have gloves or face coverings these will be supplied. Visitors must inform the site manager if they are ill or have been ill prior to visiting site. Social distancing measures will be in place and hand sanitising facilities will be available
Terms & Conditions
- Buyer’s Premium of 15% will be applicable to this sale
- VAT at 20% will be added to the total price and Buyer’s Premium. Purchasers from overseas should note that the VAT on the Buyer’s Premium is not recoverable
- All payments must be cleared in our account by Monday 28 March 2022, 12:00pm BST
- All Lots must be collected by 4:00pm BST, Tuesday 29 March 2022, Strictly by prior appointment
- All persons arriving on site must report to the entrance and complete the signing in procedure book
- This site is a full PPE area and everyone must comply whilst the site is designated as such. PPE worn must comply with all relevant Method Statements. Anyone not found wearing his/her PPE will be required to leave the site, if in doubt assistance must be sought from the site Supervisor
- View Standard Terms & Conditions.