Hilco is delighted to offer for sale the business and assets of Project Jupiter, a leading UK personal lines insurance broker with a proven record of writing motor vehicle insurance policies. The proposed sale offers a purchaser an excellent opportunity to acquire an established business in the sector with scope to scale existing operations or as a bolt on to an established organisation.
The salient details on the business are as follows:
- Long established broker with an excellent reputation for writing vehicle insurance policies.
- Class leading policy platform delivering a seamless digital customer journey as well as providing detailed bespoke insight and data analysis.
- Mobile based technology with self-serve portal for MTA’s and renewals and offering multiple premium finance options.
- Integrated partnerships with leading UK price comparison websites with the platform providing real time data exchange and allowing complete insurer integration.
- 10 years of vehicle demographic and claims data with approx. 1.25m policies written.
- Excellent customer satisfaction ratings on defaqto.
- Turnover for 9 months to 31st December 2022 c.£12m.
Available assets include:
Intellectual Property Assets – the established brand name, trademarks, policy platform, historical data, copyright in the website content, domain name and Company published literature.
Partner Relationships – the existing business partner agreements and relationships Organisational Knowledge – an established team with a detailed understanding of the market and products Goodwill – the valuable goodwill attaching to the business
On receipt of a signed non-disclosure agreement (NDA), access will be provided to a virtual data room housing additional information. To access the NDA, please click the link, sign and return via email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.