Large Quantity of Laminated Worksurfaces For Immediate Sale
Monday 5 December 2022, 4:00pm GMT
Lanzet Kitchens, Primrose Mill Ratcliffe St, Darwen, BB3 2BZ
Viewings by Appointment Only – Please Contact the Auctioneer to Arrange
On Behalf of Interior Contracts (Kitchens) Limited t/a Lanzet (In Administration) and Various Finance Companies
- c100 Duropal Worksurfaces of varying sizes and finish
- c300 sheets of Egger Chipboard and MDF of varying sizes and finish
Worksurfaces and Board are Sold as Seen, Viewing Strongly Advised
Subject to availability
- Removal Deadline: All lots MUST be collected by 4:00pm GMT, Thursday 8 December 2022
- Removal Hours: 10:00am – 4:00pm
- Collection is only permitted once a paid in full invoice has been received
- The Buyer and or their removal contractor must supply their own lifting equipment Method statements and risk assessments, copies of all relevant insurances documents and operator licenses must be supplied and approved ahead of any item being dismantled or moved in accordance with Health & Safety policies. Site attendance for the duration of the removal process to be confirmed and agreed in advance
- Anyone attending site will be required to wear the relevant PPE workwear including Hi-Viz Vest/Jacket and Safety Footwear. In accordance with Government Covid-19 Guidelines all visitors to site must wear PPE including gloves & face coverings. If visitors don’t have gloves or face coverings these will be supplied. Visitors must inform the site manager if they are ill or have been ill prior to visiting site. Social distancing measures will be in place and hand sanitising facilities will be available.
Terms & Conditions
- Buyer’s Premium of 16% will be applicable to this sale
- VAT at 20% will be added to the total price and Buyer’s Premium. Purchasers from overseas should note that the VAT on the Buyer’s Premium is not recoverable
- All payments must be cleared in our account by Tuesday 6 December 2022, 12:00pm GMT.
- All Lots must be collected by Thursday 8 December 2022, 4:00pm GMT, Strictly by prior appointment only
- All persons arriving on site must report to the entrance and complete the signing in procedure book
- This site is a full PPE area and everyone must comply whilst the site is designated as such. PPE worn must comply with all relevant Method Statements. Anyone not found wearing his/her PPE will be required to leave the site, if in doubt assistance must be sought from the site Supervisor
- PLEASE NOTE – Photos of appliances are representative Stock Images only as most items are in their original packaging
- View Standard Terms & Conditions.