Project Oak – SOLD
An established Company that benefits from having an excellent reputation in the industry with a large client base providing repeat work. The business may be suitable as a bolt-on to an existing joinery business or as a complementary service to an existing building related company.
- Specialising in providing architectural joinery and installation services to both contractors and private clients.
- Undertaking bespoke commissions for private clients, including doors, windows, staircases, free-standing and fitted furniture, as well as carrying out refurbishment and extension works
- The Company has worked on multiple prestigious projects and has won a top industry national award for its work
- Operating a successful apprenticeship scheme with many of the trainees continuing to work with the Company
- Trading from a fully equipped workshop held on a lease with 15 years until expiry
- Good pipeline of work with a strong order book going into the next financial year.
- Turnover year ending 30 September 2022 c.£1.6m
The company may also be delivered by way of share sale, although this will require the company’s liabilities to be provided for.
SALE PROCESS AND FURTHER INFORMATION
The deadline for offers is 4pm GMT, Friday 13th January 2023.
On receipt of a signed non-disclosure agreement (NDA) access will be provided to a virtual data room housing additional information. To access the NDA please click the link, sign and return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NDA