M&Co Trading Limited -In Administration
Private Treaty Sale
Thursday 9 February, 10am GMT
20 Conduit Place, Paddington, London, W2 1HS
Please see the details of an opportunity to acquire Office Furniture and IT assets.
Click the link to download catalogue for further details.
- Removal Deadline: Friday 17 February 2023, 4:00pm GMT
- Removal Hours: Tuesday 14 – Friday 17 February 2023, 10:00am – 4:00pm, Strictly by prior appointment Only, (Excluding Weekends)
- Collection is only permitted once a paid in full invoice has been received
- The Buyer and or their removal contractor must supply their own lifting equipment, method statements and risk assessments, copies of all relevant insurances documents and operator licenses must be supplied and approved ahead of any item being dismantled or moved in accordance with Health & Safety policies. Site attendance for the duration of the removal process to be confirmed and agreed in advance
- Anyone attending site will be required to wear the relevant PPE workwear including Hi-Viz Vest/Jacket and Safety Footwear. In accordance with Government Covid-19 Guidelines all visitors to site must wear PPE including gloves & face coverings. If visitors don’t have gloves or face coverings these will be supplied. Visitors must inform the site manager if they are ill or have been ill prior to visiting site. Social distancing measures will be in place and hand sanitising facilities will be available.
Terms & Conditions
- Buyer’s Premium is not applicable to this sale
- VAT at 20% will be added to the total price and Buyer’s Premium. Purchasers from overseas should note that the VAT on the Buyer’s Premium is not recoverable
- All payments must be cleared in our account by Monday 13 February 2023 by 10:00am GMT
- All Lots must be collected by Friday 17 February 2023 by 4:00pm GMT, Strictly by prior appointment only
- All persons arriving on site must report to the entrance and complete the signing in procedure book
- This site is a full PPE area and everyone must comply whilst the site is designated as such. PPE worn must comply with all relevant Method Statements. Anyone not found wearing his/her PPE will be required to leave the site, if in doubt assistance must be sought from the site Supervisor