Hilco is delighted to offer for sale the business and assets of Project Panorama, an online landscape products merchant selling to trade professionals and the general public. The business offers an excellent opportunity either as a standalone company, with scope to scale existing operations, or as a bolt on opportunity to an established organisation.
The salient details on the business are as follows:
- Well-known brand offering high-quality, cost-effective products including fencing, landscaping, gardening and ironmongery.
- Significant investment made in online platform providing customers with a seamless ordering and delivery service.
- Substantial customer databases covering both trade and retail customers, including a significant number of trade accounts.
- Longstanding and established supplier base for raw materials as well as for industry branded products and equipment.
- Excellent customer satisfaction ratings and reviews on Amazon and Reviews.io
- Trading from a well-equipped leasehold premises and yard in East England
- Operating own lorry and van fleet
- Experienced and skilled workforce of approx.50 employees
- Turnover for year ended 31st December 2022 c.£15m
Available assets include:Intellectual Property Assets – the established brand name, copyright in the website content, domain name, the online platform (subject to third party licensing arrangements), the substantial customer and supplier databases. Stock – with a raw cost (before addition of Company shipping costs) of c.£650,000. Leasehold Property – the fully equipped leasehold head office and storage facility. Vehicle Fleet – including vans and lorries Goodwill – the valuable goodwill attaching to the business
Sale Process and Further Information
On receipt of a signed non-disclosure agreement (NDA), access will be provided to a virtual data room housing additional information. To access the NDA, please click the link, sign and return via email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.