Quality Data Centre Level Servers, Storage Systems and Comms Equipment
Wednesday 19 April 2023, at 10am BST
Redcentric, 3-5 Worton Drive, Reading, RG2 0TG and Redcentric, Central House, Otley Rd, Harrogate HG3 1UG
On Behalf of the Administrators of Aspen Phoenix Newco Limited t/a Paperchase.
Please see the details of an opportunity to acquire IT Equipment (Communications Kit) in Reading and Harrogate.
The sale will be conducted by way of a private treaty sale.
- QNAP NAS – TS-EC1680U
- Dell – EMC R740
- Dell – MD3820i
- Dell – Poweredge R620
- Dell – Poweredge R610
- Dell – Power Volt MD
- Dell – Power Volt MD1200
- Barracuda – 410
- Cisco – 3900 Series C3900 – SPE100/K9
- Cisco – ASA 5525 VU3
- 16 SATA Disks each 4TD capacity
Subject to availability
- Removal Deadlines:
- Reading – Friday 28 April 2023, 4:00pm BST, Strictly by Appointment only
- Harrogate – Wednesday 26 April 2023, 4:00pm BST, Strictly by Appointment only
- Lots will need to be removed with a ROC representative
- Removal Hours: Friday 28 April 2023, 10:00am – 4:00pm BST, Strictly by Appointment
- Collection is only permitted once a paid in full invoice has been received
Terms & Conditions
- Buyer`s Premium of 15% will be applicable to this sale
- VAT at 20% will be added to the total price and Buyer’s Premium. Purchasers from overseas should note that the VAT on the Buyer’s Premium is not recoverable
- All payments must be cleared in our account by 10:00am BST, Friday 21 April 2023
- All Lots must be collected by Friday 28 April 2023, Strictly by prior appointment
- The purchaser agrees data wipes all hard drives and provides details of the system to be employed to deal with this as part of their offer otherwise they will not be considered
- All persons arriving on site must report to the entrance and complete the signing-in procedure book
- View Standard Terms & Conditions.