Porsche 991.2 GT3 Race Car
Private Treaty Sale
Offers for the vehicle should be submitted to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00pm GMT, Tuesday 10th January 2023.
Unit 1128 Silverstone Park Northampton NN12 8FU
Viewing Date and Time:
Strictly by Appointment only
Valluga Group Ltd
On Behalf of Kreston Reeves LLP Administrators of Valluga Group Limited.
Porsche 991.2 GT3, race car
Requires parts to complete
See photos. Company workshop estimate for parts and labour c. £5,000 (for guidance only)
Advised That Company Records Show – 56 hours and 9086km
Engine no: TBC
Gearbox no: TBC
Subject to Availability
- Removal Deadline: Friday 20th January at 4.00pm
- Removal Hours: Strictly by Appointment Only (Excluding Weekends)
- Collection is only permitted once a paid in full invoice has been received
- The Buyer and or their removal contractor must supply their own lifting equipment Method statements and risk assessments, copies of all relevant insurances documents and operator licenses must be supplied and approved ahead of any item being dismantled or moved in accordance with Health & Safety policies.
- Site attendance for the duration of the removal process to be confirmed and agreed in advance
- Anyone attending site will be required to wear the relevant PPE workwear including Hi-Viz Vest/Jacket and Safety Footwear. In accordance with Government Covid-19 Guidelines all visitors to site must wear PPE including gloves & face coverings. If visitors don’t have gloves or face coverings these will be supplied. Visitors must inform the site manager if they are ill or have been ill prior to visiting site. Social distancing measures will be in place and hand sanitising facilities will be available.
Terms & Conditions
- Buyer`s Premium will be not be applicable to this sale.
- VAT at 20% will be added to the total price.
- Full payment must be cleared in our account prior to collection
- All Lots must be collected by Friday 20th January 2023 at 4.00pm, strictly by prior appointment
- All persons arriving on site must report to the entrance and complete the signing in procedure book
- This site is a full PPE area and everyone must comply whilst the site is designated as such. PPE worn must comply with all relevant Method Statements. Anyone not found wearing his/her PPE will be required to leave the site, if in doubt assistance must be sought from the site Supervisor
- View Standard Terms & Conditions.