Valluga Group Limited
On the instructions of Carrie James and James Hopkirk of Kreston Reeves, the Joint Administrators of Valluga Group Limited.
A UK based concierge service supplying a bespoke experience to drivers on both road and track.
- Providing a full turn-key service for motorsport racing, track days and tours
- Services include car care and performance, driver coaching, racing, transport and storage
- Valluga has had considerable recent success with 16 wins and 7 second places out of 27 races in 2022. Achievements include:
– Porsche Sprint Challenge Champions 2022 (and 2021)
– GTCup Champions GT4 2022
– BritishGT category wins in GT4
– Porsche Carrera Cup Podiums in category
- Operating from a modern industrial building extending to 8,275 sq.ft located adjacent to Silverstone Circuit
- Cars include a Mercedes C190 GT3, Porsche 982 CS, Porsche 991.2 GT3 and BMW M4 track car
- Operating two race car transporters with awnings and ancillary equipment
- Turnover for year ended 30 September 2021 c.£2.65m producing a net profit of approx.£215k
Sale Process and Further Information
On receipt of a signed non-disclosure agreement (NDA) access will be provided to a
virtual data room housing additional information. To access the NDA please click the link, sign and return via email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
DOWNLOAD NDA HERE